Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, which is often contrasted with speech. Contrary to common thought, air is not expelled with the diaphragm, but is inhaled using the diaphragm and exhaled or expelled, using the abdominal and lower pelvic muscles, as with ordinary breathing. The pitch is altered with the vocal chords. With the lips closed, this is called humming. Learn Western Vocals in Delhi from School of Symphony
1. A to Z of western vocals (including sight singing)
2. Syllabus including western classical breathing exercises
3. Focus on Soft rock, Pop, Jazz, Blues, Country, R&B, Soul and other contempory vocals
4. Special emphasis on “How to be a performing artist” including minor details like “How to dress for a stage show”
5. Certification from Rock School, UK or Trinity College of Music, London
You will be doing breathing exercises, ear training and vocal exercises. Along with this you will also be given intense training on music theory. It will help you to learn, perform, compose, teach and study with equal intensity because nothing less would suffice. We will be providing you with the reference material like workbooks and CD’s free of cost which will help you in practicing at home. You will be evaluated after each level and given certificates on the successful completion of the level.