In ancient times, constructing buildings was just art. Sometimes the buildings used to stand and sometimes they just used to fall down. But it is no longer the same. Today construction of buildings has become a science. Although creating music is still believed to be an art but we are trying to make some science out of it. All that you need to know is how to play any one instrument. And then this ability to compose good music, which is the only thing that differentiates outstanding and good musicians, maybe yours. We are one of the few music schools in India which offers such a course. And the reason is that we truly believe in increasing the sense of the music of our students and not just merely teaching them a few songs.
Concept – In this course you will learn many different techniques of creating good music . You will also be given insight into music arranging. As we are quite confident about our teaching methods, so you may take a free evaluation learning session (according to our convenience) before finally investing in this course. Some of the things that you will learn in this course are:
1) Move your listeners and express yourself more effectively by crafting your songs the way hit writers do.
2) Learn to construct strong, expressive melodies that your audiences will remember.
3) Develop your writing and arranging skills for smaller bands and larger ensembles and learn techniques that can be applied to both live instrumentations or sequenced/sampled sounds.
4) Take your arranging abilities to the next level of development by studying more advanced techniques for voicing chords, orchestration, articulations, and background lines.
5) Use harmony creatively in your playing and writing. Learn to hear and modify chord progressions, improvise effectively from chord to chord and deepen your understanding of music’s inner workings.
- Frequency – Once a week. 45 mins each class
- Batch Strength – Individual lessons
- Certification – From School of Symphony
Investment – You will be required to invest Rs. 2400 per month or you can pay quarterly instalments of Rs. 7000/- . Besides an admission fee of Rs. 500 is to be paid annually.
CONTACT US NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS